I have worked for years to find the “BEST” method for increasing ranges of motion and strength. And the truth is, there is no “one true method” BUT, there is a TON of rubbish out there, and the hard part is knowing which direction for you to go.
The Movement and Mobility seminar is suited to anyone and everyone, the less flexible and clumsy you are THE BETTER! I have had coaches, athletes, physiotherapists, chiropractors, people with no flexibility, people with too much flexibility, people with no coordination all attend my courses and they all leave with something. Whether it is enhancing your own personal practice or improving how you work with others, the Movement and Mobility seminar is for you.
The seminar includes:
- Learning how to assess your structure safely before starting to work towards a skill
- How to avoid the fear of self-labelling with imbalances and dysfunctions
- How to progressively build on progressions to attain skills like muscle ups, handstands, and pistol squats with bodyweight exercises and why learning those exercises properly actually HELP your mobility
- How to easily assess your body every day to stop silly injuries that are completely avoidable
- How to focus on joint function rather than isolating muscles
- How to build daily habits that will last you a lifetime and always make you stronger
- How to start to experiment with your mobility practice and string movements together to increase your overall proprioception
If you would like to have the Movement and Mobility seminar held at your gym/box/club or practice I would love to hear from you. Each seminar is slightly different because everyone is different. I like to make it as interactive as possible and I actively encourage questions
To book a seminar at your gym, or to find out more information, check here!
Learn. Practice. Play.